Dr. Armando J. Poleo has over thirty years' experience in Global Business Strategy, Education Management, and Managing Information Systems.
- Leading SDLC/DMAIC/ADDIE projects' life cycle using Waterfall Cascade, Agile-Scrum, Lean Six-Sigma and Learner-Centered methodologies.
- Leading Strategic Planning & Budgeting, Business Modeling and Business Process.
- Leading Higher Education multilingual programs and Corporate Training.
- Leading Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning
- A high-performing team
leader, visionary decision maker, passionate academic researcher, chairperson,
and docent, with over twenty-five years combined experience in project
management, business modeling, strategic business analytic, lean six-sigma, production,
operations and supply management. Strategic planning and budgeting, as well as
teaching and facilitating academic programs at globally accredited business
schools and corporate training
- A Comprehensive knowledge assessing, designing, implementing, and administrating end to end multilingual Learning Management System (LMS), in-house developed manufacturing, financial management systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Instructional designer for both higher education and corporate training.
- A collaborative leader and
flexible negotiator, accustomed to interaction with cross-cultural projects
C-level stakeholders under fast-paced, and competitive environments. Leading
innovative changes with strong interpersonal communication skills. An experienced
and enthusiastic international road-warrior.
Academically, Armando has a broad background obtained with excellence (ΣβΔ - ΔΜΔ) through AACSB and ACBSP globally accredited Universities.
- Doctor of Business Administration (D.BA) specialized on International Business (USA) Graduated GPA 4.0/4.0
- Master of Business Administration (USA) Graduated GPA 3.85/4.0 with a double major;
- Operations Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Master of Science in Education (Learning Design & Technology) at Purdue University. (USA) in progress GPA 3.85/4.0
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA). (USA) Graduated GPA 3.78/4.0
- Diploma Superior (BS) in Criminology (Spain)
- Post Graduate certifications in Enterprise Resource Planning, Project Management, and Lean Six-Sigma (USA)